Version 2.00 Released
August 5th, 2015
A major upgraded version of AutoStandByPro has just been released. Many new features and improvements have been added on version 2.00. Some of the new features and improvements include:
- Support of an unlimited number of Profiles (A Profile is a set of rules).
- Simple Profile Wizard from building profiles in simple steps.
- Switch between profiles in real-time.
- Batch management of rules (Merge, Delete, Enable, Disable etc).
- Trigger for only Mouse and Keyboard.
- Trigger for Download and Upload activity.
- Add the ability to detect KBs, MBs, GBs, KBits, MBits, GBits additionally to % in Computer Activity trigger.
- Trigger for detecting if a machine is reachable or not through the network.
- Added the Action "Prevent Display Sleep" in order to keep the display from entering a lower power state.
- Some UI improvements and many bug fixes.
Existing users of AutoStandByPro can upgrade for free. You can download it .
|< Previous Page||1345||Next Page >|